Job opportunities at James White Drinks
We are always interested to hear from anyone experienced in sales, particularly those working in the catering and sports nutrition markets.
If you'd be interested in working for James White Drinks, email us with your CV and a covering letter.
Show Co-ordinator and Sales
- Closes: 21 March 2016
- Interviews: 22nd / 23rd / 29th March 2016
- Location: Home, Suffolk and South West London
- Function: Trade & Consumer Shows, Marketing, Sales
- Hours: Full Time Contract, Permanent
- Full show co-ordination and logistics
- Loading/driving van
- Setting up and closing down stand
- Following up trade show leads
- Working weekends when required (time in lieu in return)
- Telesales and developing new leads when not at shows
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the juice and sports nutrition markets
- Report and provide feedback on show success to management using statistical data (Training provided)
- Driving License
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and use of a CRM
- Competent use of email, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-motivated and driven
- Energy and enthusiasm!
James White Drinks is seeking a dynamic and determined sales person who will be responsible for co-ordinating and attending all trade and consumer shows across our brands including Beet It Sport and James White brands (pressed fruit and vegetable juices and cordials).
The shows are a valuable resource to promote awareness of our brands, educate trade and consumer customers, generate new leads and source new sales opportunities where appropriate. The successful candidate will be physically fit as there is manual handling involved with setting up and closing at shows.
Work from home or location of shows. Office space available at both our London and Suffolk offices. Show schedule can sometimes be demanding with shows in different parts of the country back to back and at weekends. Full driving license required for the driving of a van and extensive travel across the UK. An interest in sport and nutrition is desirable. The job will start in a busy period of the year so a fast learner is essential. Factory located in Suffolk for collection of stock and attending meetings when required.
If you would like to find out more or to apply with a cover letter and CV, please email us.