Join the team at James White Drinks
Posted: 9th March 2017
Exciting opportunity to join award winning juice manufacturer - James White Drinks.
Salary dependant on experience
This role will be home based but will require you to spend most of your time out in the field. Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be responsible for a variety of different sales functions including selling to consumers at Consumer Shows and to customers from the local convenience store to potential new, national business leads through new business acquisition.
• Organizing and attending consumer shows in the London area, ensuring that these shows are executed with excellence
• Building a call list in a group of London postcodes and selling James White products to local convenience stores, cash and carry depots, delis and cafes within this area
• Calling new customer leads (local and national) as requested by the Sales Director and managing these customers on an ongoing basis
• Organizing and implementing in store sampling with stores such as Wholefoods, As Nature Intended and Planet Organic
• Attending meetings with the Sales Director and sales teams as required
• Assisting the Sales Director with ad hoc projects as and when required
Key skills required
• Educated to degree level
• Competent user of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Well-presented and highly personable
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Bright, confident personality
• Flexible and mature approach with an ability to work unsupervised
• Flexibility and adaptability to manage a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
Is it time to introduce yourself?
If you're interested in joining the team, please email your CV and a covering letter to Andy Dicken on firstname.lastname@example.org.