WIN WITH THE CROWN: SEASON THREE
To celebrate the season three release of The Crown on DVD 2nd November, we are offering one lucky winner the chance to win a state-of-the-art Sony Home Entertainment system as well as offering ten runners-up the chance to win a copy of the boxset!
To enter the competition, fill in your details below. Competition closes on the 15th December 2020 (T&Cs apply).
Prize package inclusions:
. 1x SONY BRAVIA 32″ Smart Full HD LED TV
. 1x SONY Sound Bar with Bluetooth
. 1x SONY Smart Blu-ray & DVD Player
A majestic and in-depth look into the life of the world’s longest reigning monarch, Season Three of The Crown follows the political rivalries and romance of Queen Elizabeth II’s reign and the events that shaped the ’60s and ’70s.
Terms & Conditions
- The Competition is open to (UK) residents aged 18 and over only, excluding households of employees of James White Drinks, Sony Pictures, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- To take part: UK residents aged 18 or over.
- The promotion closes at 11:59pm on 15/12/2020.
- Only one entry per household.
- Winner and runners-up will be selected at random
- There is 1x headline prize to be won
- There are 10x runner-up prizes to be won
- HEADLINE PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- 1x SONY BRAVIA 32″ Smart Full HD LED TV
- 1x SONY Sound Bar with Bluetooth
- 1x SONY Smart Blu-ray & DVD Player
- DVD BOXSET of The Crown Season 3
- RUNNER UP PRIZE INCLUSIONS
- 1x DVD BOXSET of The Crown Season 3
- All prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the products listed above are unavailable, alternative products of equal value will be provided
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be extended delays to deliveries, we will endeavour to get products delivered to winners as quickly as possible.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable
- No cash alternative is available
- Prize may need to be signed for on delivery and it is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that all items are present, correct and undamaged
- Recipient may need to provide ID on delivery
- It is the responsibility of the winner or the winner’s parent/guardian to provide the correct delivery information to prize provider
- Items will be delivered to one address within mainland UK
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of confirming delivery address with prize provider (Element London Ltd).
- Winner Notification
- The winners will be contacted by the email address provided on entry within 28 days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact.
- In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that/the winner.
- If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner.
- Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or; loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- Details were accurate at time of print.
- By entering this competition, winners agree to their names being published on digital and social media communications for promotional purposes.
- By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
- In all aspects of this promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
- Promoter: James White Drinks Ltd, White Fruit Farm, Ashbocking, Ipswich, Suffolk IP6 9JS.
- bigtom.co.uk is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and any other data protection laws, rules and regulations which may be applicable. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent”